- Regular price
- Sale price
- $44 USD
- Unit price
The Antigua top brings us back to 90's Cindy Crawford in editorial covers. The asymmetrical style has dual details with the 1-shoulder scoop and the other is strapless. This flattering silhouette has a little more support than our Costa Rica bandeau with the same gold hardware. Side boning to keep its shape, removable adjustable strap and soft-tie back closure.
Bandeau with removable padding
Removable and adjustable strap
Back tie closure
Click here for our care tips.
- 84% Recycled Nylon / 16% Spandex
- In an effort to be as environmentally friendly as possible and eliminate waste, our jersey fabric is made from newly developed environmentally friendly fibers mostly made using recycled nylon yarns from left over nylon yarn and scraps - called “industrial waste”. It is considered one of the most eco-friendly fabrics because it reduces our carbon footprint by decreasing CO2 emissions.
- Cassie is a 32B and is wearing a size P.
- *For a comfortable and supportive fit, we suggest to size down one size!
- Please note, each fabric can offer a slightly different fit. Our textured fabrics (crinkle, ribbed, and wave) can offer a looser fit, while or jersey fabrics can offer a tighter fit.
- Shipping: is calculated at checkout. We offer express shipping for domestic orders and AU orders.
- Returns: we happily accept returns in original condition (unused, unworn, and unaltered) with tags and liners attached for either a refund, exchange, or store credit. All return requests must be made within 14 days after the date of delivery. Any product marked on sale, is final sale. Read our FAQs for more information.
This item is Final Sale. It cannot be returned for refund, credit, or exchange.