- Regular price
- Sale price
- $60.90 USD
- Unit price
Fits every mood
The Tulum Top is a bikini revolution. Devin names this as her favorite top of all time due to its flattering and supportive design. Designed with in a buttery soft recycled fabric, this classic swim top features adjustable tabs, neck and back ties offering a custom coverage -no matter your cup size! Perfect for A-DDD cup and everything in between.
Movable tabs on front for adjustable coverage
Adjustable neck and back ties
Click here for our care tips.
- 84% Recycled Nylon / 16% Spandex
- In an effort to be as environmentally friendly as possible and eliminate waste, our jersey fabric is made from newly developed environmentally friendly fibers mostly made using recycled nylon yarns from left over nylon yarn and scraps - called “industrial waste”. It is considered one of the most eco-friendly fabrics because it reduces our carbon footprint by decreasing CO2 emissions.
- Devin is a 32E and is wearing a size L/V.
- Cassie is a 32B and is wearing a size S/M.
- Please note, each fabric can offer a slightly different fit. Our textured fabrics (crinkle, ribbed, and wave) can offer a looser fit, while or jersey fabrics can offer a tighter fit.
- Shipping: is calculated at checkout. We offer express shipping for domestic orders and AU orders.
- Returns: we happily accept returns in original condition (unused, unworn, and unaltered) with tags and liners attached for either a refund, exchange, or store credit. All return requests must be made within 14 days after the date of delivery. Any product marked on sale, is final sale. Read our FAQs for more information.
This item is Final Sale. It cannot be returned for refund, credit, or exchange.